Since launching in 2012, INAYAH has established itself as one of the world’s leading on-line fashion brands for women who choose to adopt a modest dress code into their lifestyle.
As a successful, growing business we offer great opportunities and career prospects to committed, enthusiastic people.
To further our growth and progression, we are seeking creative and dedicated people to join our friendly team.
We currently have a full-time position at our Milton Keynes Offices.
· Modestwear Fashion Designer - 40 hours per week, Milton Keynes based
Our recruitment process is designed to help us find and welcome talented, driven individuals to our team, inspiring others around them to enhance the experience and satisfaction of our customers whilst shopping at INAYAH.
Applicants will need to be highly experienced and/or hold a credible portfolio of work relating to their department of interest. A portfolio of work specifically tailored around the INAYAH brand will also be considered for creative roles.
You will be working closely with the Head of Design to research, develop and deliver all products across the INAYAH collection, bringing new and original ideas to the table to create a constant flow of new product for our customer. Working as part of a small team you will contribute to all aspects of the design process including sketching and illustrating product ideas, sourcing manufacturers, providing costings in line with budgets and supporting the Garment Technologist with product development and quality analysis.
Please ensure that you have the following skills and experience before applying as these are essential to the role:
- Previous experience as a womenswear designer, ideally within the modestwear market
- Good understanding of the modestwear customer
- Experience and knowledge of designing dresses and occasionwear
- Degree qualified in womenswear design or equivalent
- Previous experience working for a major retailer or e-com company in a similar role
- Exceptional knowledge of fabrics and garment construction
- Excellent sketching and technical drawing skills
- Highly proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite programs and Microsoft Office
As an individual you will be highly organised and precise in all tasks, friendly and outgoing with a positive approach to succeed in a busy and varied role. You must also be willing to travel overseas for at least 6 weeks of the year.
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please provide full references to support your application; all references will be verified before applications are considered.