Since launching in 2012, INAYAH has established itself as one of the world’s leading on-line fashion brands for women who choose to adopt a modest dress code into their lifestyle.
As a successful, growing business we offer great opportunities and career prospects to committed, enthusiastic people.
To further our growth and progression, we are seeking creative and dedicated people to join our friendly team.
We currently have full-time positions at our Milton Keynes Offices.
· ERP Developer
· Web Developer
Our recruitment process is designed to help us find and welcome talented, driven individuals to our team, inspiring others around them to enhance the experience and satisfaction of our customers whilst shopping at INAYAH.
Applicants will need to be highly experienced and/or hold a credible portfolio of work relating to their department of interest. A portfolio of work specifically tailored around the INAYAH brand will also be considered for creative roles.
Successful candidates will:
- Be extremely diligent
- Posses a high level of productivity and efficiency with excellent time management, organisational and diary management skills.
- Be able to work towards tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Be reliable, consistent and positive
- Possess a flexible attitude and be able to use their own initiative in addition to being a strong team player at all times
- Have the confidence and ability to contribute towards ideas
- Have an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Be very attentive and follow briefs accurately
- Possess a high level of professionalism and maintain excellent communication skills at all times
- Be efficient at multi-tasking varied roles on a daily basis
- Add value to the INAYAH brand by effectively fulfilling their role and exceeding expectations
- Pro actively be able to show initiative, suggesting ways to improve the INAYAH Experience
- Have a long-term interest in working for INAYAH and progressing within their department
If you are interested in applying for any of the above positions, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please provide full references to support your application; all references will be verified before applications are considered.
Due to the volume of applications, only potential candidates will be contacted to discuss the remainder of the recruitment process, including thorough assessments and interviews.