terms & conditions
These terms and conditions, and all Returns and Delivery Policies, will apply to your purchase of any products/s from the INAYAH website and form a legally binding contract between you and INAYAH. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase goods from us.
The terms and conditions may change throughout time. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend our services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. This Website also contains links to other websites, which are not controlled by INAYAH and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of your login details, password and all other information provided.
Quality & Care
All of our items must pass a thorough quality checking process before they are deemed suitable for retail. In the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect, please report to email@example.com with sufficient information and evidence, inclusive of images and proof of purchase. Upon receipt we will investigate the matter and determine whether the fault was due to poor use, lack of care, wear and tear or a genuine manufacturing defect. Contact must be made within 30 days of purchase.
If your item(s) appear to be damaged upon arrival, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your goods, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with images and details of the problem. The matter will thereafter be referred to our Support Team, that will put forward a solution based on the circumstances surrounding the related transaction.
If for any reason, important information relating to the handling and care of your product is missing, i.e wash care labels, woven labels, etc, please email email@example.com to request for this information. We cannot be held responsible for any act undertaken by the customer without consulting INAYAH which may result in damage to the product/s due to not following care instructions and guidelines normally present on each item's wash care label.
Please consider that buying products over the Internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery and we cannot be held responsible for differences which appear as a result of the aforementioned point. All measurements are approximate, but every effort is made to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are UK sizes. Please refer to the Size Guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information is entered onto the system.
Please also note due to the nature of manufacturing, all lengths stated are approximate and variations of/up to 1 inch may occur.
However, if we discover an error in the price of any goods that you have ordered, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel, and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
Made to Order
- No goods may be taken before all of the order has been paid for in full.
- Once you have placed the order, a contract has been made, and you become liable for the full costs of items ordered.
- All sales are final.
- In the event of cancellation after your order has been submitted for production, you will remain liable for the full cost of items ordered.
- Under the Consumer Contracts (formerly Distance Selling Regulations); Made to Order garments are neither Refundable nor exchangeable.
- Gowns/dresses are made to order but NOT made to measure as in the case of a completely bespoke item. It is probable alterations will be needed at an additional cost to yourself (to areas such as bust, waist, hips etc). All dresses are ordered to the largest measurement of the client to allow for variations in body shapes; meaning that alterations will most likely be required to achieve a completely bespoke fitting. Size charts are different for every designer; if you need help selecting the most appropriate size, please contact us for further assistance.
- Surcharges will be made for changes to the sample e.g. adding or removing of sleeves, larger sizes required, waist to floor measurements. This will be added to the balance of the account.
- When ordering gowns and dresses, the person placing the order takes full responsibility for the size ordered and any measurements taken, and for changes to the sample such as waist to floor measurement. INAYAH will advise on sizing and measuring, but cannot accept responsibility if the size of measurements are incorrect.
- Slight variations in fabric colour, texture, and trim may be possible within a tolerance due to the nature of producing hand crafted items; such variations are beyond our control.
- All garments must be inspected upon collection (for collection orders); we cannot accept responsibility for the condition of any item after it has left our premises.
- Sale goods are sold as seen and no refunds will be given
- Ownership of merchandise remains with INAYAH until payment has been made in full, including any extra charges included on the invoice.
- Although every effort will be made to receive delivery of your order on time, INAYAH cannot be held responsible or liable for suppliers not delivering goods on time.
- INAYAH accept no responsibility or liability for the suitability of a gown or any other item for use outside its intended purpose.
- INAYAH must be given the opportunity to inspect any garment or item, which is subject to a complaint and given reasonable chance to rectify the problem.
Pricing & Availability
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable). Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
All Goods are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order. We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may, for example, result from: the product ordered being unavailable from stock, our inability to obtain authorisation of payment, the identification of an error within the product information etc. If there are any problems with your order we shall contact you.
We accept payments from all major debit and credit cards, and PayPal. All transactions are securely processed on INAYAH's server via Sage Pay using a verified SSL certificate ensuring that all data provided is encrypted.
INAYAH do not store any debit/credit card information.
You must not misuse this Website, commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; cause annoyance to other users; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material. Inayah will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Inayah reserves the right to close accounts if any user is seen to be attempting to disrupt our services in any way.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that states the goods that you have ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
Discount codes may from time to time be offered to account holders; such codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered.
Gift cards are only valid for a limited time, and must be used by the date shown on the card*. We cannot accept any responsibility for stolen or deleted gift cards. We will dispatch your gift card either as soon as payment has been cleared, or on your specified delivery date (if this is later). INAYAH are not responsible for any delays, irrespective of how they are caused. We cannot be held responsible if a gift card is used by someone other than your intended recipient.
To redeem your gift card, simply add your desired item(s) to your shopping bag, proceed to checkout and in the ‘Coupon Code’ field - input the code provided.
Please note, the gift card code is valid for 1 use in a single transaction. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/code and cannot be redeemed against the cost of shipping. *Coupons are valid for 12 months from the date of issue (unless stated otherwise).
Rewards points that are redeemed as a part/full 'payment' when placing an order, cannot be returned to the customer in the event of an item/the entire order being refunded. Reward Points are a token gift from INAYAH to our customers and the equivalent of redeeming a discount code; once used, they cannot be reissued. Reward points that are earned in a completed transaction, will be removed from the customer's account in the event that an item/the entire order is refunded. E.g. If the cost of an item is £35.00GBP, which is then returned for a refund, 35 Reward Points will be removed from the customer's account following completion of the refund.
Promotions and Sales
Only one promotional code can be used per customer.
Inayah reserves the right to decline to accept orders where a promotion code is invalid. Promotion codes may be withdrawn at any time. Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the amount used in the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any shipping.
3 for 2 offers apply to full price items only. Items already on promotion are excluded from any additional promotions. Add 3 products from the same category to your basket where the discout will automatically apply. Only the cheapest item is free.
We value customer satisfaction. Please contact us should you have any complaints or comments.
Ethical Sourcing Policy
INAYAH recognises its obligation to ensure that suppliers are operating ethically. We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment that protects their employees health and safety and basic human rights. All suppliers are expected to comply with their national employment laws and regulations.